Dailytoon #416 Dailytoon #416

lmfao wow

great season of dailytoons guys, you really blow everything else out of the water!

Ninja Kids Alpha Ninja Kids Alpha

A riveting conclusion to a phenomenal saga,

that didn't disappoint one bit. When I saw the final installment of ninja kids was released; I finished what I was doing on the internet, I quickly got every task that needed to be completed dealt with, I took a pretty bigShit, and then grabbed a nice glass of cranberry drank so I could properly enjoy what I've been heavily anticipating for a long time. Again, to any veteran ninja kid fans (such as myself) or the casual but humble flash portal lurker, no disappointment. Not a single stone left from the deep series is left unturned, and packed bursting from the seams with nail biting suspense as an entirely new conflict rises just as everything seems neutral. The Ninja Kids Saga will never be forgotten, it's truly an under-discovered landmark.

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

now, this. this is how you make a review.

sQueef Soundboard sQueef Soundboard

Good movie

5 stars

Nickelback roccstar Nickelback roccstar

nicclebacc roccs

i loved this flashe so mucc please mace more

Zoophilia Collab Zoophilia Collab

Not all of them were welldone or funny

Zoophilia is passion and emotional relations with an animal, if you all knew that, this collab would have probably been funnier. This seems more like a Bestiality collab which is pretty much just using an animal for masturbation. As said most of these weren't done well or funny, but a few of them were good (peix). If people would hit me up about things like this I would have contributed a homage to Mr.Hands or something. Tyvm ttyl

~Grove St. love

Euretha! Euretha!

dreadful

I smiled when I saw Hank's face and the title 'Eurethra' (though it's spelt 'urethra'), but this flash tore down my expectations harder than the fist that smites a red headed stepson. The animation was horrid, along with it's sinister accomplice in crime, the graphics. The fucking mouth pieces were blood curdling, they stood out like an aboriginal's corpse festering on an old cotton bed sheet. Even worse than the graphics and animation was the voice acting, no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And to top off what I thought wouldn't be shittier, a HILARIOUS 4chan joke at the end oh my great job you fucking nailed it there pal! Horrid graphics, not remotely funny or redeeming in any way, shape, or form. Lots of improvement needed.

What I advise is practicing other animation techniques, and if you or whatever talentless shithead did the voice acting asked around here for voice actors you would get a lot of returns. As overused, bland, and generic as the popular NG voice actors are they still would have made a better turn out, that is if you actually work on something that's funny or in any way good.

You get a one from me for the :anticipation: of what I thought would be an amusing flash.

mohawkade responds:

Ha ha! You nailed it on the head man, but keep in mind that this was intentionally a lazy, story-less project to begin with. But coming next year will be some real, scripted works in the mix!

And Euretha was intentionally misspelled because I was looking to Hank for having some sort of "Eureka!" moment, but of course he says it like "Urethra!"

Christmas Light Show Christmas Light Show

p gud timing and smooth w/e it is of animation

NIC NG MERCHANDISE HA THIS IS FUNNT BECUX U ONE LOTS IRL Owne.....

gj shYtter.

Flee responds:

ur gehy

Meowth 2- usopp hungry Meowth 2- usopp hungry

lmfao

This was good, when I first saw you a long while back I thought you'd be another flavor of the week, but you're getting better. Generally I like your character design, maybe work a bit more on plot and fluid animation though. Loved Santa Mantis..

golfinho responds:

hey! very thanks carljohnson! i like you work!

Ultraman Loop Lambada Ultraman Loop Lambada

the forbidden yet irresistible sin..

my favorite part is th recliner in space..... gj

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Terrible

There's nothing appealing at all to this flash whatsoever. It's just sound clips, horribly done graphics, and not one bit of animation. Actually animating would be a good start buddy.

DISTRACT-A-BEE responds:

So much for trying new things, actually animating is what I usually do..