Dailytoon #416 Dailytoon #416

lmfao wow

great season of dailytoons guys, you really blow everything else out of the water!

Ninja Kids Alpha Ninja Kids Alpha

A riveting conclusion to a phenomenal saga,

that didn't disappoint one bit. When I saw the final installment of ninja kids was released; I finished what I was doing on the internet, I quickly got every task that needed to be completed dealt with, I took a pretty bigShit, and then grabbed a nice glass of cranberry drank so I could properly enjoy what I've been heavily anticipating for a long time. Again, to any veteran ninja kid fans (such as myself) or the casual but humble flash portal lurker, no disappointment. Not a single stone left from the deep series is left unturned, and packed bursting from the seams with nail biting suspense as an entirely new conflict rises just as everything seems neutral. The Ninja Kids Saga will never be forgotten, it's truly an under-discovered landmark.

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

now, this. this is how you make a review.

sQueef Soundboard sQueef Soundboard

Good movie

5 stars

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

goode

Pretty silly game, alright graphics. It would be a lot better though if you didn't have the explosion when you hit a button, makes getting note streaks difficult as you are unable to see the buttons incoming closely behind it! Also would look a lot nicer if it was made at a higher frame rate, along with a more widened variety of music - preferably commercial music. Just the idea of the game was entertaining enough, but just these little things for me held back its potential.

RubberNinja responds:

If you want to pay for the licensing for commercial music, be my guest.

Running the Sun Running the Sun

Horribly bland monotonous gameplay, poor graphics.

There really isn't much quality or quantity here; the visuals aren't appealing at all or have any redeeming qualities as far as I can see, the gameplay was terribly repetitive and sloppy, and the music was extremely pretentious. I'm giving you a one for a basic understanding of how flash works, but really that's too generous.

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

an old overkilled joke

you could have at least made it funny

Burning Hell Desire Burning Hell Desire

come on and slam

and welcome to the jam

Irish Jiggaboo Irish Jiggaboo

aight aight I dig...

cue Westies

1000 hits/Graduation present 1000 hits/Graduation present

I'm amazed

this is probably the first time I've seen horrendous pseudo-anime made with blood curdling vector fills that's this bad!

AcetheSuperVillain responds:

Glad to hear you're taking that ass-handing I gave you in the Game Jam well.

RWD pumpkin RWD pumpkin

hey dad lets make a NG themed pumpkin

goode idea,, father son bonding~

mario sprite mario sprite

Been done long before, in a much better way

The misleading thumbnail kind of amused me so one star, but yeh never forget SMBZ ep.10 RIP....,,